RSS (Really Simple Syndication)
RSS (or Really Simple Syndication) is an XML-based format for news content distribution. It is simple, fast, and light on your bandwidth. It does NOT require you to even visit our blog website unless you are interested in a particular headline and its summary. It empowers you to read and find the news you want. What software do you need?
To read and subscribe to RSS, you need a newsreader
software. These software are usually free (no charge) and take up very little
space on your machine (except for sophisticated versions which also allow
For our blog sites, we suggest subscribing by:
- “COPY” the entire URL link: https://www.braininjurylawblog.com/index.rdf
- Click “Subscribe” button in your newsreader software.
- “PASTE” the above link into the “URL” column of the newsreader “Subscribe” dialog.
- Now you are all set for our RSS news feed!
- TIP: Our URLs have this nomenclature – http://mydomain.com/blog/rss.xml